Friday, February 11, 2011




My Dearest Friend
Why Oh Why did you get to move to California and leave me here in the FREEZING cold. Just saying...You better not come back to Utah in less your coming to search for rings. I want you to be happy and I want nothing less then perfect for you. You deserve the best and Chris better treat you like a Princess because Im not there to kick butt if he doesn't. You were my only friend when I moved to Utah and we will be friends forever. You made my wedding beautiful, and cried during your speech. It was my job to cry, but you did it for me haha. Spending my first summer in Utah couldn't of been a better experience without you. Living at crestwood, I couldn't go a week without going to the mall with you for new clothes. I didn't even have a job, and I still went everytime. The best time was our failure camping trip/ turned into pitching a tent in your living room. Good times. Best of all...our townhouse from HEAVEN! Never will forget all those parties! Had some good neighbors, and a roommate from HELL!!!! These memories will never be forgotten and we have so many more to come! Love you LEAH you da Bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment